Sunday 10 February 2013

A Very Quiet Day


We are all back to normal again Chez Squeak and that is just how I like it.

My humans were tired last night so we were all in bed quite early and we all had a good long sleep, except that I was a wee bit naughty and wakened my MH by playing with the shower cord in the bathroom after my DH had left the door open, so we were both in trouble. The only difference is that he can't purr at her like I do, so she stays mad at him longer than at me! Hee hee:))

We have had a lazy day just catching up with things and my humans have been talking to people on the phone and then playing with me so we are all quite happy.

I heard my MH saying that she was going to get back into her wee gym again tomorrow now that all the decorating and visitors are finished, so I shall no doubt go and help her with her exercises 'cos she likes it when she can pedal and talk to me at the same time. That is when she has the breath for it!

So, maybe I will have more news for you next week, but today I don't have anything to tell you except that I am very well and very happy and my humans are very well too, so I hope you are very well also. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment