Monday 25 February 2013

Another Good Day


 My little weather man friend must be working really hard 'cos he has given me lots of good weather and that means that I can get out to play nearly all day and that makes me a very happy pussy cat.

 I was up early today 'cos we had a visitor who came to my house for a wee while, so we were all up very early and my DH went away shopping to Kirkwall so it was just us girls left in my house and we had good fun.

Monday is my MH's cleaning day but because she started earlier than usual, she was finished early and had lots of time to play with me.

We went into the gym, but I left her little legs making her bike go fast, and I went outside and played on the grass, but it was when she had finished and we were leaving the gym that I got a great big surprise and I will tell you what it was.

I looked over into the field where there are lots of mummy sheeps-in-waiting and guess what I saw? I saw a brand new baby sheep being made! I got quite a shock when I saw where it had come from and to be honest, I nearly came over a wee bit faint! I think I am learning more than pussy cats should be learning! Hee hee :))

A wee while later we saw this wee lamb just lying in the sun and my MH thought you might like to see it. I think it is lovely and I hope you will like it too.

                                     

I will go into the field later on and have a chat with it and who knows, there may be lots more baby sheeps by that time.

                                            

2 comments:

  1. Baby sheeps are very beautiful. I am very fond of them. My daughter raises sheep. You would like them, Squeak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little sheeps Bonnie. They are so beautiful and I love when they are big enough to play with me.

    I hope you and Sadie are well. My humans say 'hello'

    ReplyDelete