Tuesday 5 February 2013

Guess What?


I got out to play today! I was outside for a long time and I was able to sit on the outside of my window sill for a change and it was magic!

The bad wind had gone away and for a wee while the sun came out and it was lovely just sitting there watching the world go by without getting rained on or hailed on or blowed away. My MH was working in the kitchen and she kept smiling out at me and we were both very happy.

I sat there as my MH did all her housework and I watched the vacuum cleaner whirling round my house and it didn't bother me at all.

That is the good news. The bad news is that the wind has started again and is blowing against my living room window, BUT my little weather man friend said it might bring snow with it, so I will still be a happy puss 'cos I like the snow.

I don't think I will be going outside to play tonight but at least I have been out for a wee while and when I am inside I play with my toys and if you look at today's picture, you will see that I am clutching my wee green ball which is my very favourite toy and I play with it nearly all day.




I just love it to bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment