Monday 11 February 2013

Hide and Seek


I played hide and seek today with my MH and it was a long, long time before she found me 'cos I was so, so quiet and when she did find me, she got a fright that made us both jump. But then we had a giggle, as usual.

My MH was playing with her vacuum cleaner and I decided to play my own little game and when she was finished throwing the duster around the living room, she noticed I wasn't there and so she called for me, but I didn't move and I still didn't move when she called again and this made her a wee bit worried so she went looking for me.

She looked in the Kitchen but I wasn't there. She looked under the couch but I wasn't there either. She looked into the bedroom but guess what? Yep! I wasn't there either. Hee hee :))

So. Where was I? Well, after all this hunting and looking and calling and worrying, my MH was thirsty, so she went into the bathroom to get a drink---AND---there I was! Sitting in the wash hand basin just looking at the shower cord and imagining it going 'ping', but I knew if I pinged it for real, old hawk-ears would hear me and the hide and seek game would have been over in a -- well, in a 'ping' Hee hee :))

I love water. Not deep water you understand, just deep enough to put my adorable little paws into. When my MH is doing her ironing, she does it in the utility room and as soon as I hear the board going up, I rush in beside her and jump up onto the sink and my MH puts a wee drop of water in the basin for me and I paddle while she is ironing and I have great fun. She gets a wee bit peeved when I shake my paws at her 'cos they make her a wee bit wet.




My MH thinks I am a funny pussy cat 'cos I like the water, but I just think I am normal. Adorable and normal---not bad eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment