Friday 15 February 2013

I knew it wouldn't last


Remember I told you that me and my DH were in the Boss's good books? Well it didn't last, and we are both in trouble again---BIG trouble. In fact even the trouble has a capital T.

I know you will be wondering what we have been doing, so I shall tell you. Are you sitting comfortably? Then I shall begin.

My DH was going to the Cat Protection shop today so he was up early, but since my MH wasn't going anywhere, she didn't need to get up and thought she would have another wee snooze. I got up with my DH 'cos he knew he had to feed me, and when he did this he went and had his shower and when I had finished eating, I went into the bathroom to make sure he was washing all the right bits. Oh dear, don't these humans look funny when they have no clothes on? I wonder if I would look funny if I took off all my fur? Oh I think I need a wee lie down till that image passes!

Anyway, he washed and dried all the bits that needed washing and drying and then he went out of the bathroom, and guess what he did---or guess what he didn't do? Yep, he didn't shut the door, and I was very, very quick to notice this, so I nipped in, took up my favourite position in the wash hand basin and played with the shower cord, clunking it off the wall and making the most delightful sound in the en-tire world!

Oh how I love that noise, but for some reason, my MH doesn't like it when she is trying to sleep and she had to get up and close the bathroom door and by this time she was awake so she just got up anyway, but oh boy was she some not happy with us both. Sigh. :(

Later on, when I was forgiven, I was able to watch her as she played on her Wii and as you can see, I got up very close to the telly to see what she was doing and this time she was playing golf again.






So what started as a scary morning turned out all right in the end. But with my winning purr and special cuddles, it always does!

No comments:

Post a Comment