Thursday 14 February 2013

I think....

...my little weatherman friend must be magic 'cos how else could he have changed a horrid winter day with lots of wind and snow blowing everywhere into a lovely day today which is more like Spring although still a wee bit cold?

I think he MUST be magic to be able to do that. You will have gathered by now that I am a happier pussy cat today 'cos I have been able to get out to play without getting blowed away or snowed upon and I prefer that.

I went into the gym with my MH and 'cos she could leave the door open, I went into the field to have a chat with my sheeps friends and I asked them if they had been OK in the snow. They said they were fine 'cos they have thick woolly coats and their skin was still warm.

I just have a thin fur coat and sometimes when I come in, I am so cold my MH has to cuddle me to get me warm again, and sometimes when I sit on her knee my cold feets make her shiver too, so maybe she should make me a wooly coat. BUT! It would need to be a colour like red or blue or purple 'cos if it was brown or white or black, the nice farmer next door might mistake me for one of his sheeps and send me to market. I wouldn't like that at all, so my MH will need to be very careful.




I have sent you a picture which shows the flowers my DH gave to my MH for her birthday. They are lovely and they made her very happy, so he is in her good books for another wee while.

Oh happy days!!

4 comments:

  1. The more I read of your weather, the more I realize how similar it is here in Nova Scotia. Sadie has the same problems with the cold as you do. Sometimes our drifts of snow are so high that Sadie can't get through. Then, she is not happy. But today, like you, we are having a warmer day, with little wind. Stay happy and warm. Happy Birthday to your MH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Bonnie.My MH says thank you for the birthday wishes. Me and my DH and all her friends made sure she had a happy day.
      I am glad your weather is a bit better and I hope it stays like that---and ours too! Lots of purrs to you and Sadie

      Delete
  2. I love your `granny blanket` - I assume your MH made it (or had it made) specially for you. You are one lucky - and of course very adorable - pussy cat !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rosemary. A lady on my little island made the blanket and I have another one on the seat of the couch which is 'my' bit and they are both lovely and cosy.
      I know I am very lucky and it's good to know that other people think I am adorable too! Lots of purrs from me to you

      Delete