Wednesday 20 February 2013

Lazy Puss


 Both my humans were out today but my MH was only away for a wee while, so I had a lazy morning and after my breakfast, I just went back to bed and had a very good sleep with lots of lovely dreams until my MH came back and we played together.

But then she did something naughty and I was not happy. She's got a new machine for washing her windows and she decided to try it out on some of the inside windows, and as is my wont, I had to watch what she was doing.

Everything went well until she decided to wash the door window and when she was finished she closed the inside door, but yours truly was still exploring the porch and I got shut in! So I had to sit on the stool until the old dear decided that she was missing me and then it dawned on her where I might be and she came and rescued me. I got a special cuddle to make up for all my suffering! :))

The evening was a lot better 'cos I went out to play after my dinner and as I was having a wee stretch on a bit of wood and sharpening my claws, the sheeps in the field came over to have a wee word with me.

Now, I know you don't believe that we have wee chats, but here is a picture to prove it, and I think we all look adorable, but I am the adorablest!

                                               

2 comments:

  1. What nice looking sheepies your friends are, they look happy to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course they are happy to see me! Who wouldn't be? :)))

    My MH says a big hello to you and hopes you are well

    ReplyDelete