Friday 1 March 2013

A Day for the Girls


 My DH goes to the Cat Protection shop in Stromness every Friday, so it is just us girls at home and we have good fun together.

Sometimes we play games and sometimes we just sit cuddled up together but we just love being together. I love my MH millions and she loves me too even though she calls me a monkey and a monster, but she always says it with a smile, so I know she doesn't mean it.

We did some housework today, but not very much 'cos most of it gets done through the week, but today was ironing day and, as usual, my MH put some water in the basin for me, and I paddled in it while she did all her ironing and that made me happy, but it makes my MH not happy when I come out of the basin and shake my paws at her and it makes her wet and she has to go and dry her glasses! Hee hee :))

When she finished we went into the gym and when I saw that she was OK, I went out onto the grass and chased flies and things and I ran and jumped and wriggled my adorable little bottom at imaginary monsters and this made my MH smile 'cos she could see me from her bike. She thinks I am adorable---and I ain't arguing!

When all this was finished, we went inside and my MH decided to play on her Wii so I had a snooze on my sheepskin rug and that's what today's picture is.

                                                  

I think this is the answer to the question 'How do you define adorable?'

No comments:

Post a Comment