Wednesday 3 April 2013

Birdies


 You will notice that there are no pictures of yours truly today. I hope you can manage a day without me. Hee hee :))

 I asked my MH to take some pictures of the birdies that I have been watching and here they are. There are some little birdies--- I think they are sparrows---- and they were all having a feed. I don't know whether this one was sharing his dinner or stealing some food!

 

 There were some lapwings in the field in front of my house and I like them a lot. They make a funny noise when they are talking to one another. It makes my adorable wee lugs twitch, but I like listening to them.

                                 

My MH saw some oyster catchers down at our beach today, but I wasn't there. BUT. Sometimes they make a nest in the field in front of my house and I watch them there. They sometimes lay their eggs where I can see them, but I don't touch them 'cos I know there is a little baby birdie inside it, and I have even seen the baby birdies when they are just born, and I liked that 'cos they were soooo cute.

                                        

Then I saw these grey lag geese and they are BIG! I don't think I will play with these birdies 'cos they are nearly as big as me, but they are lovely sure they are?

               
                                   
I hope you like seeing some of my birdies and I will be back again tomorrow.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment