Monday 22 April 2013

Flying High


I have had good fun today and I have been a busy pussy cat too. The weather on my little island hasn't been very good, so me and my humans haven't been out too much, but we have been getting lots of things done and that has made us all happy.

As usual, the awful vacuum cleaner was out 'cos it is Monday and my MH has decided that Monday is housework day, so when the vacuum cleaner arrives out of its cupboard, me and my DH take ourselves off to another room and that's just what we did. We had a wee chat and he tickled my lugs and I purred a lot. I could get to like vacuum cleaning days!

When it is time to dust, I follow my MH round the house and I sit beside her 'cos every now and then, she dusts my adorable little tummy and it makes me giggle 'cos it tickles, but I like it lots. Mind you, the poor old dear usually has to dust wherever I have been again 'cos I sometimes leave my hairs lying around and she doesn't like that. Oops.

When that was all done, I had a snooze while my MH went into the gym and made her little legs do some work and then she came in and asked me to help her with her exercises which I did, but she hasn't made me my trainer's uniform yet. I must remind her 'cos I like to put my whole self into what I am doing and I need to look the part.

I decided to go out for a while and as I jumped off the window sill, the wind caught me and I fly'd and fly'd for miles shouting 'Geronimo'-- in cat-speak, of course! It was brilliant, and I landed right beside a mummy sheep and her baby lamb and they did look a tad surprised to see me, but I just stuck my tail up in the air and walked off as though flying was perfectly normal to us cats!

After I had played for a long time just doing all the things that adorable pussy cats do, I went in and sat beside my MH while she was working on her computer and my DH took this picture of me so that I could show it to you.

                                          
I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment