Sunday 21 April 2013

Not Much to Say


I don't have a lot of news for you today 'cos as usual, we have all been taking it easy and I have been a wee bit lazy. Well, that's what Sundays are for, sure they are?

I was outside having a chat to my little lamb friends and we had good fun, then when I saw my MH coming into my garden, I jumped through the fence and ran to meet her. She told my DH that it looked as though I was diving 'cos my two front paws were up in the air together as I jumped into the fence.

Thought! If I can still get through my fence easily, then I can't be putting weight on, can I? Oh goody, no diet.

I ran about with the little black lambs and they liked that and I was happy too and then my friend S. came to see me and my humans, so I ran to meet her 'cos she always picks me up and gives me a big cuddle which we both like. I played with her for a while and then after she went away, my MH gave me my dinner and I had a sleep on my bed for a while.

I helped my MH do her exercises and she was working hard. She has to do some of them two times a day and these are the ones I help her with and I am sure I make it easier for her just by being there. She tells me that anyway, so it must be true. My MH loves me lots and lots.

I have been playing with my toys again and I pretend that I am a big fierce hunter and today's picture shows me about to spring on to my little red mouse and kill it dead---again.

                                

I love playing with that little mouse, but in case you are worried---it is not real and I don't really kill it. I am just pretending. I am too good a pussy cat to do anything bad.

That's my story and I am sticking to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment