Friday 28 June 2013

A Quiet Day


I have been very lazy today and haven't been out much at all. This is partly due to the fact that I was out a lot during the night and so I was a wee bit tired today, but the main reason is that it has been pouring with rain and I didn't want my adorable little self to get soaking wet.

My humans left the window open for me last night so I did lots of night time exploring and when my humans got up this morning, I was nowhere to be seen so my MH came to the window and called my name and I scooted out from under my pampas grass and nipped in the window for my breakfast.

It was just us girls today 'cos my DH was away as usual to the cats shop so we had lots of good fun together and once the rain went off we went down the path to see all the lady cows and give them a wee drink and while their bath was filling up, I did some more sniffing and exploring and then me and my MH went home and played some more.

This picture was taken yesterday when we were all outside and I think I look rather fetching in it, so I hope you like it too.

                           

I have been watching the tennis while I am sitting on my MH's knee and I was sad when Raffa went out 'cos I do like him a lot, but now I am purring for Andy and that makes my MH happy. I wonder if he can win this year?  I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment