Thursday 20 June 2013

Happy Day


I have had another crackin' day and it has made me very, very happy. It started off quite quietly and I didn't do very much this morning. Even my humans were taking it easy and my MH decided that she wasn't going swimming today. I think she wanted to stay with me and I certainly wasn't complaining.

I went into the greenhouse with my DH and we did all our usual watering and talking to the plants and then we went outside to see how the new grass is coming along. My DH is pleased with how it is growing especially as yours truly has stopped digging big holes in it!

I had my usual siesta in the afternoon----I am sure I have Spanish blood, as I like these wee afternoon naps---- and then I heard the nice lady farmer from next door bringing her big tractor to my house and I knew right away what it was, so I rushed outside along with my DH and there it was. A ginormous pile of the softest soil in the en-tire world--all for me!!

There is a boggy bit in my garden which is hard for my MH to get the mower over, so my DH decided to make it a bit higher and grow some more grass on it and that's why the nice lady farmer brought us some of her soil and my DH spread it along the fence and then he went to get my MH out to see it.

He had left it all lovely and smooth, but by the time they came out, it was full of the most adorable little footprints and as they were laughing at this, I decided to leave a permanent deposit--if you get my meaning? So there is a wee bit of Squeak there for ever and ever! And I found another place to have a wee rest.

                             

 I am loving being in my garden now 'cos there are lots of things for me to do and a lot of places to play and my DH has left a wee pile of soil just for me. He thinks I will use that to do what I have to do, and I might, but I will see where else might be just as good to leave a few deposits.

As you know, I am a very determined little pussy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment