Wednesday 26 June 2013

Newsless


I am newsless today because both my humans have been out for the en-tire day. They weren't away far 'cos they were in the Hall with everybody else on my little island learning First Aid stuff so I had to be all alone but it was OK because they left the window open and I could come and go as I pleased.

I wandered in and out a few times and had a couple of wee sleeps on my couch but it is not the same when my humans are not here 'cos I like to be able to play with them and I miss them lots.

I did get a special cuddle when they came home and we went out to play for a wee while. We went to give the cows some water and my MH took this picture of me hiding in the grass which I thought you would like to see.

                              

                                                      I think I look very fetching.

No comments:

Post a Comment