Sunday 4 August 2013

A Lovely Day


We have all had a good day today and we are all happy. Because it is Sunday, we didn't need to get up too early, but I got up in the middle of the night and nipped out of the window while my humans were snoring and sleeping.

I stayed out for a while and then after a wee drink and a biscuit, I went back to bed and curled up beside my MH and had another big sleep.

We were all quite lazy and just went for a stroll round my garden and I sniffed the grass and listened to the birdies and I liked that a lot. My MH hasn't taken her wee legs into her gym yet, but she said she will start tomorrow and I am to make sure she does!

My DH and me went into the greenhouse and our tomatoes are looking quite good and some will soon be ready to eat so my MH is looking forward to that.

In the afternoon, my MH went away with my friends M. and S. to visit another lady so me and my DH enjoyed the peace and quiet for a while, but when she came home, she informed us that the awful lawn mower was about to appear as it was grass cutting time. Boo :-(

My DH did some strimming and I just wandered about my garden behind them and sat watching as they worked quite hard and then we all went inside and settled down for the rest of the night.

My MH took these pictures for you.



 This one needs no explanation 'cos it is me, Squeak, but the other one is my little present that my humans brought me from Cyprus and my MH says it is a Cyprus Squeak and it reminded her of me when she was away.



I like it and I think I will try to teach it to purr and squeak just like me. I think I shall be a very good mentor to the peedie puss, eh? I might even take it wee walks with me.

I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment