Friday 23 August 2013

Do you ever.....



ask a question and then wished you hadn't? Well that's what I did today.

My humans were like the weather men again. As one went out, the other came in and poor little me was getting a tad confused. My MH was up early again this morning and she was not very happy about it 'cos that makes it  two mornings in a row, and she doesn't really like getting up early. In fact, she does not like it at all!

However, off she went, and then a while later, my DH went away to work in the Cat's shop and I settled down for some peace and quiet, but then the door opened again, and in popped my MH. I was surprised, but very happy to see her and when she sat on my couch, I nipped up beside her and sat on her knee and I asked her where she had been.

That was OK 'cos she just told me she had been to get her hair cut and then she had to see the nurse. And then I asked her why did she need to see the nurse and she told me, and it was still OK 'cos she said the nurse wanted to check her blood, and that's when I asked one question too many.

                  

I asked her how she did this and when my poor old MH was telling me, I could feel my adorable little self getting all light headed and I thought I would need to put my little head between my paws or I might faint!

My MH saw that I was a bit upset and she gave me a big cuddle and told me we would both be very OK.

But I tell you this, dear human and feline friends, the nurse is not ever, ever getting any of my precious blood!

END OF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment