Saturday 24 August 2013

Lots to do


 I am much happier today for lots of reasons. Both my humans have been at home with me all day, the weather has been good enough to let me out to play as often as I want, and as you can see, I have found my little green ball again.


Those of you who read all about me will know that this little green ball is just about as old as me and is my very favourite toy in the en-tire world! I play with it and then I carry it away someplace and I am afraid I forget where I put it, so it gets lost for a long time, and then suddenly I find it and I am just the happiest little pussy cat ever! I love it to bits.

When my MH was watching me playing outside, she saw this beautiful sailing ship passing my living room and she thought you might like to see it too. We think it is called The Swan, but it is beautiful.



Then, when she had finished watching the beautiful ship, she looked at the window sill and found this little fellow and she thought you might like to see him too, before she put him back into the garden 'cos she didn't really want him in my house.



So there you are. You will now understand why I have been so happy today and I hope you have been happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment