Friday 30 August 2013

Oh Dear


What a night it has turned out to be. It is raining and the naughty wind is rattling across my roof, so guess who is going to be inside all night? Yep, me, Squeak.

                      


I don't mind getting a wee bit wet, but I am not going outside 'cos I just know that I would get blowed away and maybe I would land miles and miles and miles away from my house and my humans, so I am staying on my couch or on my MH's knee.

My DH went to the doctor today 'cos he is not feeling well, but I am a bit confused 'cos he said he brought his Aunty Biotic home with him, but I haven't seen her yet and I have looked everywhere---even up the ladder in my special cupboard but there is only me and a peedie spider. I wonder where she is? I hope he finds her soon 'cos the doctor told him she would help to make my DH feel better.

My MH went away to Kirkwall for a swim today and she had a very good day. She told me all about the big new swimming pool they have built there and she liked it a lot except the man in the pool wouldn't let her play on the slide 'cos she wasn't a children. I hope she didn't have a tantrum when he told her that. I have seen her tantrums and they are not pretty.

So there we are. I will let my humans have a rest and then I shall ask if they will play with me and we all know what the answer will be, don't we? :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment