Monday 26 August 2013

Oh Yes


Another brilliant day for this little puss. I didn't stay out too late last night, so I was rarin' to go as soon as my humans got up.

I followed my usual routine which is having a feed and then sitting on my MH's knee as she finishes her breakfast and waiting patiently until she is finished 'cos I get the last little drop of milk from her cereal bowl. After this, I go out into my garden and then into the fields to see what is happening to all my little animal friends.

As it was Monday, I stayed out of the house for a long time so that the hoovering would all be finished by the time I got back. And, oh boy, did I get back just in time 'cos my dear old MH was steaming!

Oh no, she wasn't steaming 'cos she had been drinking, hee hee, 'cos she doesn't. No, she was steaming the kitchen floor with the steamy mop and I had the most brilliant time chasing it round my kitchen floor and jumping up on the chair when it got too near me.

Oh my dear friends, it is a new game 'cos the steamer is new, but I think it is going to be my favouritest game of all times. I hope she is steaming every day. Then she played with her window cleaning machine and when she was finished I played with her in my garden and we chased each other for a long time which was magic.

In the afternoon, I played all  my own games and helped my DH in our greenhouse and we are still bringing beautiful little tomatoes into the Boss and that makes her happy, and then this evening, I became a great big hunter.

                 


I'm afraid I can't tell you what I was waiting for here, 'cos my humans didn't see it going into my honeysuckle bush so they can't tell you and alas, they can't tell you if I caught it, but I had great fun just sitting there, hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment