Thursday 22 August 2013

Poor Lonely Me


My humans have been away out the whole day today leaving me all alone. They went away at half past eight in the morning and didn't come home until after six o'clock at night, so it was a long, lonely day for this little puss.

                

They had to go away to a funeral on another island, so I do understand, and since the weather was good, they left the window open for me, but it's not the same as having them home here with me all the time.

So, I don't have any news for you 'cos my MH doesn't know what I have been doing all the time. I could make up lots of stories and tell you that I climbed up onto my roof and chased all the starlings away, or I could tell you that I went down to my little beach and went for a swim, but you might know that I was telling porkies, so I shall just tell the truth and tell you that I spent most of my day having a snooze then a run round my garden.

That means that I am so well rested that I shall probably be out very, very late tonight and I will have lots of news for you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment