Tuesday 27 August 2013

Ring Ring


 Oh my dear readers, this adorable little pussy cat is in deep, deep trouble.

                     

I went outside last and I was a long way away from my house when the rain came on, so I did the wise thing and sheltered for a while, but alas, it stayed on a lot longer than I had thought, and my little tummy was telling me that it was almost empty and would I please take it home and fill it up.

So, being a good little puss cat, I ventured out in all the rain and by the time I jumped up on to my window sill, I was ringing again!  Do you remember my story about when I was ringing? Well, I was soaking wet, dear friends. I was dripping wet and I knew I was so wet that I wouldn't be able to dry myself, so.........  You know what's coming, don't you?

I went into the bedroom and jumped up beside my MH but instead of curling up at her feet and going to sleep, I whispered in her delicate little lug. She put her hand out to give me a cuddle and then roared when she realised that I was dripping all over our bed, but she knew right away what I wanted and she leapt out of bed, took me into my kitchen and dried me with a great big bit of kitchen roll while I purred my thanks at her. I don't like being wet and I do like it when she makes me all dry again.

So after that, I settled down and had a very good sleep. My humans have been out today, but I got a cuddle when they came home, so I think I might not be in trouble any more. However, I'll try and stay out of mischief for a wee while and worm my way back into the good books.

Ring, ring! :-))))

No comments:

Post a Comment