Thursday 19 September 2013

A Very Good Day


 Yes, I have had a very good day. My humans have both been spending time with me and I managed to keep my adorable little paws out of my MH's silly-cone which pleased us both.

 The weather has been very good too so I have been outside a lot and me and my MH walked down the path and gave some water to the baby cows who are in the field in front of my house and while I was waiting for the bath to fill up, I rolled in the grass and ran round and round and round. Then I lay down and watched my MH and every time she clapped her hands I jumped up and ran away from her and we did this lots and lots until the bath was filled and the little cows were very happy, and so was I.

We went home then and we played together some more and then I noticed that all the little birdies were playing swings on my pampas grass and I sat and watched them for a long time and they were having great fun.


They would fly up to the top of the pampas grass, sit on one of the branches and then it would swing up and down and so did they, and I am sure I could hear them giggle and that made me smile and I was glad that I don't ever chase these little birdies 'cos they looked so happy.

Now, do you remember that I told you that I like to sit on my window sill with my little head out of the window and my adorable little bottom inside? Well, I was doing that today when I was watching the birdies and my MH took this picture of me, so now you can see what I look like.



This is my favourite seat and it is fine in the summer, but I am afraid that my humans get a bit upset when I want to do this in the winter and the wind is blowing so hard that the furniture is moving about my living room, the curtains are horizontal and my humans are holding on to the table to stop them getting blowed away too!

It is just as well that they love me so very, very much isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment