Saturday 7 September 2013

Another Weekend


And a good one, I am happy to say. I was out late again last night having a wee play with the sheeps in my field and then I had a long sleep curled up beside my MH.

Both my humans were home today and me and my DH spent a long time in our greenhouse 'cos all the tomatoes are nearly finished growing so we have been clearing things out a bit and that is keeping us both busy.

My MH has been looking after the wee baby hens again and she told me that they ran up to her today and they were all talking to her---in hen language , of course--- and my MH liked that. She is a very clever lady, my MH, 'cos she understands pussy cats and now she understands hens and chicks. She told me one of the baby chicks flied a wee bit today and that made my MH smile. It didn't fly high 'cos it is just little but it is a start. I thought I might try to fly but my MH said that cats don't do that, so maybe I won't.

The nice farmer from next door came in to see me again and he sat on my couch to talk to my humans so I climbed up on the back of the couch and lied down behind him and when he was talking I had a wee sniff at his head 'cos he doesn't have a lot of hair, and I think my adorable little nose might have been a tad cold 'cos he jumped up off my couch and got a fright, but I just closed my eyes and pretended that I was sleeping so it couldn't possibly have been me what done it!!

When my MH came home, she took me out into the garden and we played with the pampas grass and I like d that a lot. It was a fine day so we stayed out for a long time until I was a bit tired again, so when I went home I had a sleep in my peedie hoose. I haven't been in there for a while and my MH thought I looked like the little pussy cat she brought back from Cyprus.



Can pussy cats have dopple-gangers?


No comments:

Post a Comment