Friday 27 September 2013

Fun Time


I have had a cracking day and I am liking it a lot, and it is only early!

Because it was Friday, it was just us girls at home 'cos my DH was away at the Cats shop, but between you and me, I like it when it is just me and my MH 'cos she talks to me all the time and tells me what she is doing and every now and then she gives me a cuddle or lifts me up and tells me she loves me, and that makes me very, very happy.

We did a wee bit of house work and I helped as my MH threw the duster over the furniture until it was shining. Actually, I think it was me that made it shine the best, but I'll not tell her that, eh?

Once we had finished that, we had a rest on my couch and I sat on her knee and we had a chat about what is happening in the world and we sorted it all out before we went outside to play with the lawn mower. Ugh! I knew it was coming, but that doesn't make it any easier and I nearly had a nasty accident. In fact it was a nearly accident number 1 'cos I had 2!

Anyway, as my MH and her little legs were running round my garden trying to keep up with the lawn mower, I sort of mis-judged one of my runs and instead of running beside the machine, I took a wrong turn and nearly ran straight INTO it! Phew! I nearly ended up as a shorn puss---not a pretty sight, I can promise you. Anyway, with one adorable little body-swerve I turned very quickly and avoided being lawn-mowered! Phew, again!
                                     
                                         

When all the grass was cut and looking lovely, it was time for yours truly to give it a very good inspection and a trial run and me and my MH played for a long time and had very good fun until both our little legs were all tired, so we landed back on my couch again for another wee rest before dinner time and it was then that I nearly had accident number 2.

My humans were having fish for their dinner---real 'straight out of the sea' fish and I was getting a wee bit too, but I was having great difficulty waiting for it and as my MH was cutting it up in little pieces to put in my dish, I jumped up beside her and started to eat it, and I nearly got my adorable little nose cut off! Whoops.

Anyway, my MH very quickly saw what I was doing and shoo'ed me away from the scissors before I ended up with no place to keep my whiskers! Hee,hee hee.

I wonder what will happen with the rest of my night? The mind boggles, but I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment