Tuesday 24 September 2013

Funny


I have had a lovely day today and I have been in a very good mood. I think I told you that I had a paw-pal club and lots of pussy cats from all over the world write me and tell me all the things they do and I like that. Well, I got a message from them today telling me all the things that I might be able to do to try and get my MH to change her mind and give me back my bell.

It was lovely to hear from them and to know that there are lots of pussy cats in this big world that worry about me and want to try and help me. It touched this adorable little pussy cat's heart, I can tell you.

So, I was in a very good mood when I wakened up and my day just got better and better and I was even able to get out to play for a long time when my humans were out and then when they came home, I played with my DH and my MH took some funny pictures of me which I want to show you.

Squeak, the headless puss


Usually, I play with my MH, but today I decided to give my DH a wee turn  and we played with a bit of string which was good fun, but I was moving so fast that my MH got some very odd looking pictures which I hope will make you smile.



They made me giggle.








I look like I'm saying my prayers
This is normal me.

No comments:

Post a Comment