Monday 16 September 2013

I have had .....


..... a new experience today and I thought I would share it with you 'cos I know you like to read about all the things this adorable little pussy cat does.

It has been a dreadful day on my little island with a great big bad wind that nearly blewed away my dear MH when she was going into her wee gym. She has to go out of my house and then a wee walk round the path till she comes to her wee gym but when the wind is blowing, it hides round that corner just waiting for her and one day it blewed so hard on her she landed right over the grass and on the fence and she wasn't very happy, but it wasn't as bad as that today and she managed all right.

I have asked her to let you see the waves that I can see out of my living room window and maybe you will see what kind of day it has been.

                                

So, because it hasn't been a day for going outside, my MH decided to make some more cards and I wanted to watch her so I followed her into the study and perched my adorable little self on the edge of the couch and watched and then I decided to give my MH a wee cuddle and it was then I smelled a very funny smell off her fingers and I gave her the look which she knew meant 'What is that?' and she told me it is something called 'Silly Cone'.

She puts this 'stuff' in a wee tube and then pushes it onto all the wee pictures she has cut out and then sticks all that lot onto a card and hey presto, she has made a 'silly cone' picture card. She is quite clever old dear, but please don't tell her I said that. I don't want to spoil her! Hee hee

Now, because I was very patient and didn't disturb her when she was working, she played with me when she was finished and we played with my wee green ball and I had a great time and I thought you might like to see this action short of yours truly.



As you can see, I am under my rocking chair and just about to spring onto my little green ball and kill it dead again.

That is my very favourite game and I love it best when my MH plays with me, so I have been a very happy puss this evening and I hope you have a good evening too.

No comments:

Post a Comment