Monday 30 September 2013

I just thought.....


..... that you might like to see some 'adorable' pictures of yours truly, which I am sure will make you smile and say 'aaahhh!'

 

I have had a good day and a busier day 'cos it is Monday and you all know that a Monday in my house is a very busy day with dusters and Hoovers and washing machines and irons and all sorts of cleaning stuff that I can't really help with.

So I just watch, and sometimes I watch from the comfort of my little bed, and although I might look as though I am sleeping, I am really thinking about what my dear old MH is doing.

It was quite windy today on my little island and my DH stayed inside 'cos he has a wee cold and is doing a lot of sneezing which sometimes frightens me and my MH, but I went outside to have a wander round my territory and a chat to all my little animal friends and when I came home, my MH was all finished her work and was sitting on my couch having a rest with her little feets up.

I took a great leap from the back of my couch and landed on her lap and she made that really funny 'whoa' noise again. I love it when I make her do that, but between me diving on her from a great height, and my DH making very loud sneezes without warning, the poor old dear is a nervous wreck!

She went into the gym for a while, but between you and me, my very dear friends, I think she only went in for a bit of peace and quiet! Hee hee.



I think I will be gentler with her tonight----or she might not feed me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment