Sunday 15 September 2013

Lazy Day


Well, my little weather man friend didn't get it quite right when he told me there would be lots of bad wind over my little island.

There has been some wind, but not too much, so I was able to get out to play for a wee while before the rain came on. My DH went out and picked up anything that might blow away and I went out to help him, but I made sure I came inside again in case I got blowed away!

           

I played with my wee green ball and I watched my MH as she was doing stuff with her cards, but then she started doing another friendship bracelet and that was the signal for me to sit beside her and pretend I was watching closely what she was doing, but when the time was right, I stuck out my adorable little paw and tried to catch the threads, and oddly enough, she wasn't best pleased with me, but I think she was just pretending when she gave me a row, 'cos she was smiling at me.

I am having a sleep now but as I am listening, I can hear the wind starting to blow again outside my window, so I might not be going out tonight and if I do, I won't be staying out too long 'cos my little cosy bed calls to me on nights like this.

And it would be rude not to listen. Sure it would?

No comments:

Post a Comment