Tuesday 10 September 2013

Oh Good


I am still having the bestest of fun. Although it is a bit cooler on my little island, it is still warm enough for this adorable little pussy cat to be out playing nearly all day.

My humans have to keep the door closed now so I need to go in and out of my window. It is a bit too cold to leave the door open and this is the time of year when the little mouses are looking for a warm bed for the winter and my MH says they are not allowed in my house. I think this is quite a shame 'cos some of my best friends are little mouses, but I will try and do what the Boss says. It is always safer that way! Hee hee.

I went into the gym with my MH and then she sat on the couch to give her little legs a rest and I cuddled up on her knee and had a snooze. That is one of my favourite places to be but my really, really favourite time is when she has her big furry dressing gown on and I climb up on her knee, settle down and in a trice I am sound asleep and having wonderful dreams 'cos I am so, so comfortable there, and that's why I like the winter nights. 'Cos she has her dressing gown on lots of times during the winter.

I thought you might like to see this sunset that we saw last night from my living room window. I think it is lovely and I hope you do too.

        

I was having a wee seat at my door this afternoon just trying to make up my mind whether I should go to the front and speak to the sheeps or whether I should go to the back and speak to the cows and my MH took this picture of me thinking.



I finally made up my mind to go to see the cows first and then the sheeps and then back to my couch.

Oh decisions, decisions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment