Sunday 29 September 2013

Still Lazy


So we have all had a very lazy weekend except my DH who went over to Stromness to do a wee bit of work so I kept my MH company and we had a very easy day which we both liked.

She did some baking to cheer up my DH when he came home and as usual I got a tiny mini pancake which filled my adorable little tummy. I love those pancakes! Yum, yum.

After she finished her baking, she had to go out for a while, so I had a snooze in my wee hoose till she came home again and then I ran to greet her and give her a big purr and she gave me a ginormous cuddle. We sat on my couch for a while until we had a visitor to my house that I had never met before, and guess what? He thought I was adorable! He stroked me and gave me a cuddle and I gave him a shy purr and a wee nuzzle and he laughed 'cos I made him happy.

We were just sitting quietly again when my friend S. came to see me and she brought me a box of dinners, so I was very, very happy to see her and I told her that---in cat language, of course! She played with me and called me her ickle-wickle again and that made me smile.

Now, I am going to tell you a secret, but it is just between you and me. I have no earthly idea what an ickle-wickle is, but if I am it, then it must be something wonderful!

            

Today's picture is me waiting outside my house watching for my DH to come home and soon after my MH put her camera away, he arrived and told us all about his day and we told him about ours.

I am having another of my famous snoozes now, but I shall be wandering through my window soon to have a big play in my jungle and I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

I hope you have had a good weekend and been a wee bit lazy like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment