Friday 18 October 2013

Back to Normal


That's what we all are. Right back to normal after all the celebrations.

My DH was away back to the Cat Shop today with lots of bits of his birthday cake for the ladies there, and it was just me and my MH in my house and we were quite lazy today which I liked.

I sat for a long time on my MH's knee and purred a lot 'cos I was happy. It was quite a nice day but a wee bit cool, but my little weather man friend says it is going to be very wet and very windy during the weekend, so I think I might be inside for a lot.

My MH went out for a wee while 'cos she was looking after a pussy cat and some hens for my friend S. who is away for a wee while, and she will have to go out even if it is wet and windy, so I will need to give her some very special purrs when she comes home.That will make her feel a lot better, I am sure.

We are all going to have a lovely lazy weekend and I am looking forward to being the centre of their universe again.

Which is just as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment