Saturday 26 October 2013

Guess What?


Do you remember that I told you that if the little weather man didn't send me some good weather, I would tell  him I wasn't going to be his friend any more? Well, he has sended me good weather today and I am a very happy puss 'cos I have been outside all day.

My MH took this lovely picture of me with the Jacobs sheep and I know you will like it.  Me and my MH had a wee giggle when we were talking about the sheeps 'cos I asked her why they were all called Jacob? Why did the nice farmer man next door call them all the same name and it is a boys name and most of the sheeps are girls? I told her I would have called them Dolly, or Molly or Maisie or Daisie---nice names like that.



Well, my dear old MH nearly fell off my couch she was laughing so hard and when she told me Jacob wasn't their name, it was their breed, I had a good giggle too.

Oops, I am a wee bit silly, but that is another thing I have learned now. I have learned lots of things and I am not four yet, so can you imagine how much I will know when I am the same age as my humans?

A question. Will my brain still be able to fit into my adorable little head when it learns all this new stuff, or will I need to keep all the old knowledge in a box somewhere?

That's something else I need to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment