Friday 4 October 2013

Happy, happy, happy, me!


Did I tell you I was happy? No? Well, I am. All my little problems are well behind me now and me and my MH are all back to normal again which is lovely.

And. I have come to an enormous decision. I am going to put my 'How to be a magic cat' book away until I learn to use it properly. I seem to be able to DO magic, but I can't do it back again when I need to, so I think I will give it all up and just be a normal puss. Normal and adorable, that will do nicely, thank you.

My DH was in Stromness today so me and my MH played together in the garden and then we went into the gym while her little legs worked hard on her bike and her walking machine. I found lots of places and things to sniff at and I even found a snail on my path and I gave it a wee sniff too, but it was so cold on my adorable little sniffer that it made me sneeze and that made my MH laugh.



I thought you might like to see some of my animal friends that I can talk to whenever I feel like it. The cows are in the field at one side of my house and the sheeps are in the field outside my living room, so even when I don't want to go outside, I can watch them from my window sill and they can see me too.



That makes us all happy.

















No comments:

Post a Comment