Wednesday 30 October 2013

Nothing to Report


I have been an idle puss today and to be perfectly honest I have spent most of my day snoozing.

I got up early with my humans---well, I have to show willing, don't I? So when they get up, so do I and we all have breakfast together which is nice and I listen as they discuss what they are going to do with their day. I usually have a wee think about what I am going to do with my day as well, but that is very easy 'cos it involves eating, sleeping and playing in any order I want. Soooperb!!

So, oft they both went to do whatever it is they do on a Wednesday and I took my adorable little self back off to bed where I settled down until my MH came home.

I ran to meet her when I heard the door, and I tried to pretend that I had just come home too, but then for some reason, she went into our bedroom and discovered that the place where I had just been lying was hot, so she knew I had just wakened up! Foiled again!! Why is she such a clever MH?

In the afternoon, we glittered again 'cos she was making more cards and she told me she would have them finished tomorrow, so I think I might be sparkling again tomorrow. I like sparkling and the little mouses have told me that I look very fetching, so I think it is a very good look for me and my MH.

I was very patient while she was working and so I got played with when she was finished as my reward and we had brilliant fun. I am playing lots more with my toys now that I am not outside as much and I love it when my humans spend time with me and make such a fuss of me, so I think I will manage to get through the winter quite easily.

                

I prefer the summer, but I will manage the winter and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment