Wednesday 9 October 2013

So so


I have had a so-so day, but a good sort of so-so day. Both of my humans have been home with me and I have had their undivided attention which has meant lots of knee sitting for me, but the weather has been very bad.

My little weather man friend was right when he said it was going to be very windy and my poor old MH nearly got blowed off her little feets when she went out. I was watching from my window and I did feel sorry for her, but not enough to go out and save her! But she managed to get back in beside me again so that's OK.

I had a long snooze after my dinner, but it is now early evening and already I have been out twice! I went out of my living room window just as a big blow of wind was passing and I nearly landed in beside the nice farmer man next door.

                  


Oh, he would have got a big surprise if I had blowed into his house, sure he would? I think he would have smiled, but knowing the nice farmer next door, that's not all he would have done!! :-)))

The next time I went out, my MH made me go out the door so that the curtains wouldn't go horizontal again and my DH wouldn't need to hold on to his chair, but it's not so much fun that way.

I shall have to put my little paw down and start getting my own way again. I was not born to do as I am told. Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment