Thursday 3 October 2013

You will never guess.....



I have surpassed my adorable little self. Even I am speechless----well, purr-less!---at what I have managed to achieve. And I did it all by myself without even moving off my couch.

You will know that I am having on-going problems with the vacuum cleaner and with my dear old MH who drives this awful machine? Well, last night, we were all sitting quietly in my living room and we were all full up after our dinner. My MH was watching my television and my DH was reading his book and I was lying on my couch pretending to be asleep, but actually I was thinking.

                   

I was trying to think of some way that I could get rid of the vacuum cleaner once and for all and I did mutter (in cat speak, of course!) 'I wish it would disappear for ever and ever' and suddenly all the lights went out; the telly went off; the computer went off and all the machines in my house went off!

Oh dear. I didn't really mean to be as dramatic as that but maybe I am just a wee bit more magic than I thought and this was my way of getting rid of the Hoover. So far, so good.

There was just one wee problem and that was that my magic spell spread all over the island and everybody's lights and machines and computers stopped working too, but the good thing was that there wasn't a single vacuum cleaner on my en-tire little island that could work! Yippee

So. Once my humans got the idea that I could do this wonderful thing, I decided that they had learnt their lesson and tried to do more magic to make all the lights come on again, but I am afraid it didn't work and everybody on the island had to go to bed in the cold and in the dark and I had to cuddle up to my MH to keep us both warm. Oops. I think I need to keep practising, don't I?

Anyway, it all worked out OK 'cos my MH phoned the electric man and he had to come to my island and fix all the cables and wires and the lights came on again this afternoon, so we are all warm and bright and cosy again.

I wonder if it really was me? Am I a magic puss, or was it just a coincidence? Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment