Monday 25 November 2013

A Quiet Day


 That's what I have had 'cos my humans have been away to Kirkwall to do some shopping. I was OK though, as you know I would be and I did get rather excited when they came home 'cos they were carrying a ginormous box and my MH said I hadn't to look as it was my birthday present and it had to be kept as a surprise until the 15th of December.

Like a good puss, I promised, but I kept my paws crossed, so that doesn't count, does it?  I watched very carefully where my MH put it so I may have a wee sniff at it when the humans are sleeping. Oh I am so excited! How will I wait all those hundreds of days until I am four? I don't think I can do it! How many sleeps is that?

 During the day, I had a long rest until my humans came home and  they played with me for a while and gave me lots of cuddles and then I had a sleep on my couch and dreamed of birthday presents and treats.

            

I will go out to play later on and I will have a long chat to all the little mouses and maybe they will tell me how to open a big parcel without my humans knowing anything about it.

Any ideas please will be gratefully received! Did I tell you I was excited?

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little picture of you Squeak! It looks like you are thinking very hard about what might be in that birthday box. You are making me anxious for you birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bonnie. I like this picture of me. My MH says I look good in all my pictures and I am certainly not going to argue! I have decided to try to not think about my birthday 'cos it is still too many sleeps away, so please don't worry about me. I will tell you all about it when it comes.

    ReplyDelete