Friday 22 November 2013

Back to normal again


All warm and cosy and happy, happy, happy. Even the rain hasn't made me angry. I have just stayed in my house with my MH 'cos my DH is away to the Cats shop.

I have been a sleepy puss and have just watched my MH doing her work as I lay on the back of my couch, so I am perfectly content. I am also happy 'cos my MH doesn't have webbed feets! How do I know, I hear you ask?


             

Well, last night, just before she went to sleep, I cuddled up beside her and when the walls began to shake with all her snoring---well, she had been busy through the day!--- I nipped under the covers and sneaked very, very carefully down to the bottom of the bed where her little tootsies were, and I had a good look and they are definitely human feets. Not pretty, but human, so that's another worry I can cross off my little worry book. Phew. :-))

They are going out tonight and a friend of ours is coming to stay for the night. F. is my MH's friend and plays a great big accordion and tonight is the island Harvest Home where everybody goes to the Hall to have a meal and then a dance and a wee dram or two and it is a good night.

I try to be in the kitchen when they come home again 'cos the wee drams make my DH's legs go all funny and rubbery and me and my MH have a good giggle when he tries to walk in a straight line and can't manage it. It is very funny although my DH doesn't think so. Hee hee

My MH doesn't take any wee drams so her wee legs are all right---not pretty, but all right :-))) I hope she doesn't read this, or I am in trouble!

I will tell you all about it tomorrow, but tonight I am going to be very lazy and just have a sleep until they come home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment