Saturday 9 November 2013

Happy Squeak


Oh yes, I am a very happy little puss today 'cos it is the weekend and both my humans are at home with me and that is just how I like it.

We didn't need to get up too early 'cos we didn't have anywhere to go and we have all had a lazy day just doing what we wanted to do and that makes us all very happy.

I had a very long snooze and helped my MH eat her breakfast as I sat on her knee and purred while she ate and stroked me at the same time. She always has cereal and I always get the very last little drop of milk which I love. Sometimes if she is eating too slowly and I am getting impatient, I delicately stick one of my adorable little claws into her leg! It is amazing how that makes her eat much, much quicker!!

We finished off all of her cards and I watched her as she put them all away, and then I heard her telling my DH that tomorrow she is going to clean out all her big craft boxes, so I will be helping her, and I am really excited 'cos she has two great big boxes and three littler ones, so there will be lots of places for me to hide in. I will ask her to take a picture of me in one of the boxes 'cos I KNOW I will be in at least one. :-))

In the afternoon, when she was all finished, my MH played with me and in today's picture you can see me with my little green ball which I just love. My humans throw it up in the air for me and I catch it and I carry it around in my little mouth and sometimes I manage to throw it up in the air all by myself, and lots of time I play football with it and it is my very favourite toy and the funny thing is that it isn't a toy. It was the feets of a little toy mouse that I had and I managed to pull them off and I don't know what happened to the little mouse. He couldn't have walked away, could he? 'Cos I've got his feets!! Hee hee.

                                  

There is just one tiny wee cloud on my otherwise purrfect day and that is 'cos my humans are going to the Hall tonight to listen to some stories and yours truly will be left alone AND I won't be able to watch the dancing programme on my television which I love.

However, my MH has said she will tape it and we can watch it when she comes home, so we might be staying up very late tonight and we'll need a long sleep tomorrow.

I hope you are happy like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment