Tuesday 5 November 2013

Just Good Today


No bad news at all today, although I haven't managed to find another mouse, but apart from that, I have had a crackin' day.

We were up quite early and my MH did some housework while I moved about after her from room to room and just watched her. She likes when I am with her and she talks to me all the time she is working and that makes us both happy.

When she wasn't looking, I had a wee quick peep under the bed just in case my little ginormous mouse had come back but it hadn't and that was a shame.

My DH and me went into the greenhouse for a while but it has magic'ed itself into a workshop now. It is a very clever little room 'cos it makes itself into a greenhouse in the summer and a workshop with all my DH's tools in it in the winter, but there isn't anything for me to do there in the winter so I don't go in as often now, although I went in with him today just to keep him company and he liked that too---especially as I didn't have any mouses with me! I think I tired him out last night chasing me all over my house . Hee hee

My MH went out for a while in the afternoon with some of the ladies, so I just had a wee rest until she came home and then I sat on her knee while she told me lots of stories about what she had been doing.

                

She also read out a letter I got from my pussycat friend B. praising me for finding my mouse, so I will need to keep trying to catch more 'cos I like being a hero, although I don't think that's how my humans think about it.

I am off outside now 'cos it is a lovely night so I am sure there will be dozens and dozens of mouses just waiting for me.

I wonder how many I will catch, or maybe I will just talk to them like I usually do 'cos I don't know if I like being a bully, but please don't tell my friend B. 'cos she will just despair of me. :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment