Monday 4 November 2013

More good and bad news


And this time it is serious. I had a very good day yesterday and I was in a very good mood and I had spent the day bouncing all over my living room playing with  my toys, so I was a very happy little Squeak.

                            


I had a good evening and after I had seen my dear old MH settled in her wee bed, I decided to have a wee wander round my house and guess what I found lurking  behind the table? A mouse!! A real live mouse!

Well, I rubbed my adorable little eyes for a minute to make sure I was seeing properly, and when I decided I was, I leapt at said mouse and catched it in  my little paws, but then I lifted said paw to see what I had found, and the mouse ran off again.

It took off round my kitchen and I took off after it, and I think I might have made a wee noise 'cos my MH got up to see what I was doing just as I was wandering into the bedroom with the little mouse in my teeth to show her what a clever puss I am.

So, she shouted for DH to come and get this gi-normous mouse and I very quickly worked out that he was going to take it from me, so I scooted under the bed and just as my DH was trying to scoot under the bed after me, I scooted out the other side and took off into the kitchen still holding said mouse, only to be followed by a DH who was getting a wee bit annoyed. So I ran into the porch and he followed me there and opened the outside door hoping me and the mouse would go for a wee walk, I think.

By this time, I was a wee bit out of breath, so I opened my adorable little jaws for a wee breath of air and the little mouse---oops, the gi-normous mouse jumped down on to the ground and shot out of the door as quick as lightning, and there I was standing in my porch mouseless, and sad! :-(

My DH was very pleased, and took all the credit, of course!

I am having a rest now, but I will be heading out later on and I shall be taking my mouse-hunting head with me, so I shall let you know tomorrow if I find anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment