Friday 8 November 2013

Very Quiet


I have had a very quiet day and have spent most of my time just resting and having lovely dreams.

I am getting older now---I will be a whole four years old next month---so I think I am entitled to my rest. I have already put my thinking cap on as to what present I want for my birthday so that I can start dropping hints. I still have lots of toys and to be honest, I don't play with them as often as I did when I was just a new baby, so I need to give this problem some serious consideration as I don't want to pass up a golden opportunity, do I?

My DH was away to Stromness again today so it was just me and my MH and we had a good day, although my MH was a wee bit lazy too, but not quite as lazy as me 'cos she did some more work on her cards and I lay on my chair in the study and watched her. She is nearly finished them all now and is putting all the inserts in them so I have to be very careful where I put my adorable little paws or I might get them stuck to the paper!

                     


I went outside but just for a very short time 'cos just as I stepped outside a great big shower of hail came on and I did not like that at all 'cos it was so sore as it landed on my adorable little person, so I nipped back into my house very quickly and my MH said I was a very clever puss. Naturally!

When my DH came home he was ringing! Remember, I was ringing once? Well, he decided he would ring tonight and as well as ringing, he was dripping,---- all over the kitchen floor that me and my MH had washed this morning. Oops! The Boss wasn't too pleased, I can tell you, but she didn't say anything. I just knew.

He got off the boat just as a great big shower decided to visit my little island and by the time he got up the pier to his car, my poor old DH was soaking wet. And, oh me, did we hear about it? You bet we did! In fact he is still telling me and my MH how wet he was! :-(

I might go out tonight 'cos that is my favourite time but it will depend on the weather and how brave and energetic I am feeling, but you know I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment