Tuesday 12 November 2013

Windy


Oh boy. It has been a very windy day on my little island and me and my MH nearly got blowed away when we were going into her little gym, so we had to run fast.

I had a long sleep this morning 'cos I knew I wouldn't want to go outside in all the bad weather and also the vacuum cleaner had to come out today 'cos it had a wee rest yesterday when my MH was in Kirkwall, so I knew it was better for me to stay in my wee bed until it was all finished.

When all the work was finished, my MH played with me for a long time and I just loved it. I ran all over my living room and jumped up on the chairs so fast that it made my humans laugh, but then my MH did something that made me a very unhappy little puss.


She put the de-wormer stuff on me when I wasn't looking and I was so annoyed that I left home--- immediately---although I had to get my MH to open the window for me which did spoil the effect just a little but I think they got the message that I was not best pleased.

Thank goodness my humans don't have very good memories 'cos it was a bit wet and windy when I left home in a bad mood and I didn't want to stay outside too long, so I sheltered under one of the little bushes for a minute or two and then jumped up on to the window sill and asked to be let in, and they had forgotten that I had stormed out, and  let me back in, so we are all the best of friends again.

I don't think I will go outside tonight 'cos as I am lying on my couch now I can hear the wind blowing, so I think I shall just stay in and cuddle my MH and then I definitely won't get blowed away.

1 comment:

  1. We had some snow here today Squeak, after it had rained. Sadie was not impressed, and she does not stay out very long either.

    ReplyDelete