Friday 20 December 2013

A Busy Day


Well, last night I picked up my intrepidness from under the Christmas tree, I put it on and I nipped out of my window and stayed out for quite a long time although it was still a bit too windy for me, but I felt I needed to get some fresh air and to see what all my little animal friends were doing.

When I went home, my MH had gone to bed but she was still awake reading, so I snuggled up beside her and told her what I had been doing and then we both had a good sleep.

My DH didn't go to the Cat shop today 'cos the boatman didn't know if he would be able to bring him home tonight and as it is the Christmas party, he had to be here, so both my humans have been at home with me and both of them have played with me which has made me happy.


It has been a busy house too because my MH organises the island Christmas party and she has had a lot to do and of course, I had to inspect everything which made the job last a wee bit longer that it should have, but she didn't mind. She liked it really.

My DH has a very important job to do at the party tonight and he is dressing up in a red suit, so I don't think I will need to say any more, do I? Maybe my MH will have a picture of him for you tomorrow.

I will be on my own tonight but I don't mind really 'cos I know they will not be too late and they will tell me all about it when they come home again.

So I will just settle down on my couch and have a snooze till they come home and then I might go out to play for a wee while before bedtime---depending on what Mr. Wind is doing, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment