Monday 9 December 2013

A Funny Day

                    

Me and my MH were up very early this morning 'cos she was going to Kirkwall to meet her friends and I have to get up with her to make sure she is OK. Himself is still snoring at this point, of course.

I made sure she had her breakfast and then I got a wee drop of the milk from her cereal and watched her as she went away in her little car. It was a fine morning although it was pitch black, but being the intrepid, adorable and nearly four year old pussy cat (!!) I went out to play and as the window was left open for me, I nipped in and cuddled up beside my DH for another wee snooze.

We both had our orders, and my DH had to steam clean the living room carpet so I chased the steamer round and round and it made him laugh, but I was only checking the carpet to make sure he hadn't missed any bits, 'cos we would both have been in big trouble, but thanks to all my hard work, we passed with flying colours. Phew!

I was waiting for my MH when she came home 'cos I always get a big cuddle and then she was tired so we both had a wee lie down and I cuddled in beside her to help her sleep  'cos I know she likes that.

It is still good weather on my little island, so I will have another wee snooze and then I shall head outside and see what is happening with all my little animal friends before it is bed time.

Only six more 'big' sleeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment