Wednesday 11 December 2013

A Lazy day


 For a lazy puss. I stayed out so late last night, I nearly got locked out for the whole night. My MH went away to bed and when I saw that the old dear was safe and settled, I asked my DH to please let me out, which he did and he told me not to be too long.

Now, right there and then, I fully believed that I would be an obedient wee pussy cat and take my adorable little self home at a fairly decent hour, but!

It was a beautiful night. Lovely and calm and there were lots of little mouses and insects about so there were lots of friends for me to talk to and I am afraid that I didn't get home until about two o'clock in the morning and this was only after my DH had called and whistled for me about a dozen times! I was so happy being outside, that I am afraid I just ignored him, which I know is very naughty, but I think it is very understandable.

Anyway, as soon as I went in, he put out all the lights and went to bed and I snuggled up beside my very sound asleep MH.

My humans were both out for a while today but the weather was still good enough for the window to be left open for me, so I have been out today and now I am having my apres-dinner snooze and then I shall hit the wide open spaces again tonight 'cos I just love being out at night.

I hope all my feline and human friends out there are all well.

Only four more sleeps!----and counting :-)))

               

No comments:

Post a Comment