Monday 30 December 2013

A Super Day


Yep! I have had a super, duper day. I had a lovely long sleep curled up beside my MH and when we got up, we went outside to feed all the little birdies and I sat on my window sill and watched them as they gobbled up all their dinner. There were lots and lots of starlings all flying past my window and I just sat and wagged my little tail at them and my MH said I was a very good pussy cat. But we all knew that already, didn't we?

I watched her as she did all her housework and I sat on the back of my couch where the awful vacuum cleaner couldn't get to me. My MH did a lot of cleaning 'cos she says the house has got to be very clean for the new year coming in, so I guess me and my DH will be getting cleaned up too!

We then did some baking and, as usual, she made a wee baby pancake for me as well as some bigger ones for my DH and a fruit loaf for him too. My MH's friend M. made us a brilliant Christmas cake and my MH has been eating that 'cos it has lots of icing and marzipan on it and she loves that, so we are all very happy.

I was having a snooze as my MH had to go out in the afternoon, but I got a big surprise when she came back 'cos she brought my friend S. back with her and they both played with me for a long, long time which was great fun and I made S. laugh when I wriggled my adorable little bum before I attacked the toy that she was holding. Oh, these humans are so easy to please!

I am going to have my dinner now and then I shall have my usual après-dinner snooze before I go out to play, so I am just the happiest little puss in the world just now, and I hope you are happy too.


No comments:

Post a Comment