Sunday 22 December 2013

A wee bit excited


I am excited 'cos Santa will soon be coming and I have been such a good puss that I am bound to get lots of presents, sure I am? I hope that you have been behaving too and that you get lots of goodies.

I have asked my MH to put on the picture of my DH, so you can see Santa and Mrs. Claus! Hee hee


We have had a very good day today and my MH has been playing with me every time I have asked her 'cos she hasn't been very busy and she hasn't been outside at all 'cos it is still---guess what? Yep! Windy. Oh please dear little weather man friend, switch it off or turn it down----PLEASE!


I have been quite happy though 'cos you know I like playing with my humans but it would nice to be able to go outside and keep my four adorable little feets on the ground!

I don't have any news for you but I hope you have a good couple of days getting ready for Santa. I know I shall!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Squeak, it is a good thing you don't live where I do. You really would not like it. We have had freezing rain all day, and the tree branches are hanging very low. It is no kind of weather, even for an intrepid kitty like you. Santa and Mrs. Claus look very nice. Wishing you and all a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete