Thursday 26 December 2013

Funny!


We all had a lovely Christmas day and by the time I jumped up onto my little bed for the night, my adorable little tummy was filled up to the top but I was very, very happy.

I had a good sleep, but when I wakened up I got a great big fright 'cos I thought I had gone deaf! I woke up, had my usual little stretch and then heard----nothing! Not a sound!! Silence!!!

I was just about to wriggle my little lugs with my paws when my MH said 'Great. No wind!' Wow, what a great big relief. Well, two reliefs really. One that I wasn't deaf and two that there wasn't any wind. I got up very quickly and gobbled up my breakfast and then went outside to play and it was lovely! My little feets stayed on the ground and I didn't get blowed about and I was able to run and jump and play which made me a very happy little Squeak.

After a wee while, we were all sitting in my living room and my MH saw this beautiful rainbow which stretched right over my little island and at one point there were two rainbows at the same time, so that is double lucky, I think.


Then a wee while later, she noticed the sun shining and she tooked this lovely picture of me and my little shadow and I think it is very lovely, so I hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment