Sunday 15 December 2013

Happy Birthday to me....


Yes! It has arrived at last. It's my birthday and I am four years old!

I have had a brilliant day. My humans have been playing with me all day, I got an email birthday card from my friend J. and a card and a present from my friend S. who came away out in the big bad wind specially to come up to my house to sing happy birthday to me and to give me my present---and to get one of my MH's special chocolates, but that's OK.


My humans gave me my present which was ginormous 'cos there were lots and lots of things in it. I got a new bed and a scratching pole and I got some of my bestest foods and some treats and there was also some of my favourite litter for my delicate little derrier and a Santa toy to play with, so I have been a very happy puss and I think I am going to like being four.



I only have one slight problem and that is what do I ask Santa to bring me 'cos I have nearly got everything and I don't want to be too greedy, but I know my humans love me, so I think that might be enough----but on the other paw!!!


Some serious thought is called for. :-)))

PS you will see that my MH hasn't changed my picture or my wee 'blurb' but she will when her computer is feeling a wee bit better 'cos it is a wee bit sick just now. Shame :-(

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday dear Squeak from Sadie and I. We hope you have a year of many happy adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bonnie and Sadie. I have had a fabulous birthday and I am sure I will have lots and lots more adventures to tell you all about. I hope you are both well and have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete